ABOUT ME?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hallo Blogger :) 

How are you today ? Hopefully all is well and always in the protection of Allah SWT, aamiin ya rabbal a’alamin

Don't know then don't love, if you already know you can ta'arufan. A close kinship begins with introductions. It is impossible for me and you to greet each other without first introductions. This is my first post. So, allow me to be full of flaws and an unintelligent and capable person who got to this point from the prayer of the great and tireless parents.

My name is Wahyu Satrio. You can call Mas Wahyu, Wah, Yu, Rio and Tiyo. A name that is easily pronounced by many people and has great meaning. My name seems to have a Javanese element because my father comes from Central Java, the name wahyu which in Javanese and Arabic means a guide or message, and Satrio means a warrior or knight in Javanese. So, my name means "knight who brings instructions". What a meaning from a great name so that one day I can become like that meaning. Aamiin

I was born in Indragiri Hilir on April 12, 2002, and from a young age until now I have lived in Sungai Salak, Tempuling, Indragiri Hilir with my parents and siblings. I am the oldest child and have one younger sister. My younger sister is 15 years old and she attends the same school as me, namely SMA 1 Tempuling. After 15 years, from SD (elementary school) to SMA (Senior High School) studying in my area, I finally graduated. The reason I went to school in my area for many years apart from being close to home, I also felt comfortable with the school environment, teachers, and also friends, especially the OSIS (Intra-School Student Organization) I was the student council administrator for 2 periods and I had served as the student council president in my second year as a student council administrator and from all the obstacles that I had passed with the student council, I had a lot of very useful experiences. Until now, I have considered the student council members as my own family, we supported each other, and learned to tolerate and respect each other. Apart from the student council, I also get a lot of good experiences from sports (I was one of the futsal players from my school team), Scouts (I was head of the work support division), paskibra, PIK-R and the astronomy OSK team leader.
                            A small part of my team 


This year I am 18 years old, and currently studying at the University of Riau majoring in Physics Education. At first, I registered myself to take part in SNMPTN, SBMPTN, SIMAK-UI and Official Schools. I along with other school friends prepared well to be accepted into the public university we dreamed of. We took experimental exams and studied together from early morning until late evening. However, we failed to achieve that dream, but we were not discouraged and in the end we fought back to study at the UNRI Physics Education. The reason I chose the Physics education major was because of the wide job prospects, and I was interested in learning various things, and the knowledge was closely related to technology.

In the midst of busy learning online at home. I have a hobby that can refresh my body and mind. In terms of art, I play futsal and I have channeled this hobby from junior high to high school by joining the school and community teams and also winning in competitions. Even though high school was over, it didn’t stop my intention to develop my talents. As well as my leadership experiences I will hone again during college.

 After this introduction of myself, I will share experiences, knowledge and even tutorials that might be useful for all of you friends.
 A few brief introductions to myself, friends, welcome to join my blog and hopefully this is useful!

“Whatever happens to you keep on going because your enemy will not stop to bring you down” – W ~ S

Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb :) 

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh bang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahyuuu,, ditempatku belum melihat namamuu:v

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts